Music




Monday 13 December 2010

House party 18/09/2010

                                      
It was the first performance I gave after arriving in UK.
Everthing went well, and it seemed that everyone had a good time that night.


                                                                                                                                       
                                        
 I sang a lullaby which was composed by Franz Schubert.






And Arion played piano accompaniment for me.
Thank you Arion.



Arion palyed Beethoven sonata op.13 mvt.2



Wow, Hyue looks like a rapper rather than a pianist!




I have to mention that the food the hotel offered was very very good. Especially the fried children.



In general, we had a very good time. And it really help to build friendship.
But I think sometimes the audience were too loud and busy with food,  not really paid attention what we were performing.

And I don't think it was good thing that let the pianists to play on electrical keyboard.


But I am sure the next concert will be awesome!


Kabi



No comments:

Post a Comment