Music




Monday 13 December 2010

Jigsaw

     On the 8th of December, the whole music foundation went a women cloth shop -- Jigsaw to give a perform. Laysan, Michael,  and me all sang a song. Actually, Michael really surprised me, he can really sing that high and really not bad. I noticed that when Michael was singing a custom in the shop looked shocked.


     I really liked the part when everyone sit down and sang the christmas together. I don't know why but I felt like being in a warm big family. Although we just played as background music, but the sellers showed their biggest respect to us. Sometimes they would put aside their work and applause for performance.


    The funny part was that when the boys were carrying the piano. I know it's bad to make fun of that because the electrical keyboard is very heavy. But I just can't help laughing.


     The performance lasted for 3 hours. It quite long. I was exhausted when I got home. But I really enjoyed myself although I made some mistakes when I sang the song Warwick Avenue. And the by the way, I ate a lot of biscuits the shop provided.

No comments:

Post a Comment